As Cobb and Co Nine Mile is a family orientated venue, you will appreciate the following camping ground rules for the security and safety of your family while you enjoy your stay with us.
- YOU MUST STOP AT RECEPTION WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- NO LOUD MUSIC AT ALL (It is offensive and annoying to others)
- NO LOUD SWEARING, DRUNKEN OR OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOUR (You get one warning and this is it – the police will assist you off the property)
- ONCE YOUR CAMP IS SET UP, VEHICLES MUST NOT BE USED TO DRIVE AROUND CAMPGROUNDS (We have a lot of young children about)
- SPEED LIMIT IN PARK IS STRICTLY 10 KM/H
Camping Ground Rules are for your security and safety and we ask that you follow them so that you and your family can enjoy the facilities at Cobb and Co Nine Mile Camping Grounds.