Leisure activities at Cobb & Co Nine Mile Camping Grounds are many and varied.
After waking up in the morning with the sound of the wildlife, you will find yourself in the camp kitchen preparing breakfast while the children are already canoeing in the billabong.
The fresh air and the country surrounds invites activity. You may want to canoe with the children on the billabong (you will need to provide your own canoe or kyak), bike with the children and explore the surrounds, or walk with the children to the Six Mile Creek and spot the platypus, the birdlife or fish for yellow belly.
There is a playground for the children with Fort and Slides, Pirate ship, BMX track, Flying foxes, Walking tracks and Billabong for swimming or kyaking.
There is so much you can do. You may want to have a game of cricket with the family or kick the footy with some friends.
Then again, you may just want to put your feet up with your favourite book in the quiet and peaceful surrounds.
As night falls, you can set in place a campfire as your family and friends gather for a time of stories and companionship. Ahhhh this is living!!!
List of Leisure Activities
- Fort and Slides
- Pirate Ship
- BMX Track
- Flying Foxes
- Walking Tracks
- Billabong For Swimming And Kyaking (We don’t provide kyaks or canoes anymore)
List of Our Activities
- Free Train Ride
- Horse and Carriage Rides $4 each person
- Nicks Horse Tours – prices vary
- Tractor hay rides
- Cobbs Farm Petting Yard
- Cobb and Co got talent Saturday nights (school holidays and long weekends only)
- Rock Pools at Woondum National Park (5km away)
- Dingo Creek Winery (4km away)
- Village of Cooran and Pomona – Saturday Markets at Pomona (10-15km away)
- Gympie Gold Mining Museum
- Gympie Markets Sunday